Automatically keep track of the places you visit, how you got there, and what you did while there. Zero effort required. Just install the app and it does the rest.
- Automatic recognition and recording of places you visit, with a learning engine that improves accuracy as it learns your habits
- Automatically recognises and records walking, running, cycling, and automotive trips
- Visualise your visits and paths on a map
- Collates place statistics, for example number of visits, average visit durations, average calories burned, average heart rate, etc
- Collates visit statistics and compares them to your averages for the place
- Collates workout sessions and sleep times for each visit
- Altitude graphs for visualising mountain hikes, airplane flights, etc
- Daily summaries, showing duration, distance, and calories burned per activity type
- Search by name for past visits to places
Collection of Health data such as calories burned and heart rate requires an Apple Watch or other Apple Health connected device.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Arc is only awake and using GPS when you are active and moving. For the rest of the day Arc stays in a low power sleep mode, with GPS turned off, to conserve battery.
On a typical day of two to three hours of walking / commuting / etc, a single full battery charge should last from morning to evening without requiring extra recharging during the day. However longer trips (for example a long hike or cross country drive) may consume more than expected battery, due to Arc needing to be awake and recording, with GPS activated, for the duration of the trip.
For longer trips, I recommend plugging your phone into a car charger or battery pack, to avoid unpleasant battery surprises.
I am always working to improve the battery use efficiency, so if you experience higher than expected battery consumption please let me know and I ll do my best to find out why.
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.
Arc App - Location & activity tracker is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Arc App - Location & activity tracker (version 1.0.20) has a file size of 14.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.